Silicone injection molding
HI-TECH RUBBER, Inc., a leading silicone injection molding company for medical device and commercial applications has launched the Premier Collaboration Assistance Program (PCAP). The program combines the latest innovations, technology, and expertise from globally recognized material manufacturers, engineering institutions, and HI-TECH RUBBER Technology Team.
The goals of PCAP include:
- enhance awareness and demand for elastomers and TPE’s as ideal materials suitable for medical device and commercial applications,
- reduce possible inefficiencies experienced by the medical design process by channeling product design and production through improved processing methods, TPE injection molding
- capture significant value for the customer through increased speed-to-market and lower development costs,
- offer the ease and convenience of a single supplier for a wide variety of molding processes and materials,
- reduce the expense and risk of research and development, and
- enhance communication links among the company’s customers, suppliers, design consultants, cross-fertilization among disciplines, and exposure to outside ideas.
According to Dave Mabie, Senior Project & Marketing Manager, HI-TECH RUBBER, Inc., “A significant consideration when choosing to outsource is accelerated time to market and minimizing risk. The fact that most manufacturers’ supply base is highly fragmented makes it difficult for designers and manufacturers’ to coordinate new product development activities. PCAP focuses on the demand for up-to-date information on material, process and production innovations available to these concerns.”
HI-TECH RUBBER customers will access the program through the company’s 1-800 toll-free customer service line, go to https://www.plasticmold.net/silicone-injection-molding-china/. The Website portal provides customers a direct access to participating-collaborators and HI-TECH RUBBER’s Tech Team. Program information will include but is not limited to material and process selection, design assistance and engineering support, and terminology.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!